SUSPICION OF FRAUD
If you have already entered your Aplauz code on an unauthorised website, contact our Customer Service department as soon as possible (preferably by phone), so that we can try to lock it before it’s used.
You can find the phone number here.
Please note that we can lock an Aplauz code only if the perpetrators have not used the balance of the Aplauz credit. If they were quick and have already used a complete balance of your Aplauz digital credit, we won’t be able to refund or replace it. If that’s the case, we recommend that you file a police report. We will try to help them in answering their questions at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find more information on security questions about Aplauz here.
This process does require that you have a bank account, so prepare:
- Your bank name, IBAN, BIC
- A copy of your Aplauz voucher
We will also need:
- A clear and readable copy of your Passport or national ID card
- A clear and readable proof of address document (utility bill, rental contract, bank account statement, etc.)
Accepted Refund requests include a processing fee of 8 CHF, deducted from your Aplauz credit, while your bank may apply an extra fee.
Usually, it all goes well within a few minutes but in very rare cases (like when technical issues happen) the website is unable to complete a transaction, even though the amount has been deducted from your Aplauz digital credit.
If it looks like that, please contact the website’s Customer Service for the amount to be credited retroactively. To ensure that your request can be correctly processed by the website, you should send these details:
– The Aplauz code serial number as indicated on your printed receipt
– The transaction ID that the online webshop may have provided you when you paid
– The exact amount of the transaction
– Your online webshop client account ID
– The e-mail address you used when you signed up at the website.